Solving problems with poor performance over SMB protocol
If you have problems with long connection attempts or slow data transfer to remote computers, you can try the following solutions:
1. Disabling "Large Send Offload (LSO)".
LSO must be disabled in the Network Adapter settings of the operating system on your local and remote computers. This can be done from the properties of the network adapter in the Device Manager. Follow the steps below to disable LSO for Microsoft Windows:
1. Open "Device Manager".
2. In the window opened expand the "Network adapters" node.
3. Select the adapter you want to configure, click on right click it and select "Properties" item in the drop-down menu.
4. In the dialog opened switch to the "Advanced" tab.
5. Change "Large Send Offload V2 (IPv4)" and "Large Send Offload V2 (IPv6)" property to Disabled.